Thursday, 6 February 2014

Postpartum Posts

I started two separate drafts of my first post, post-baby but eventually abandoned them due to lack of time or because I was unsure how to continue them. Writing is difficult enough at the best of times but when you are sleep deprived and typing with one hand while juggling a fussy baby with the other hand, it becomes that much harder. My gorgeous little girl is currently napping happily and peacefully though so I'm hoping the third time is the charm!


Tomorrow will mark four weeks since Isla's birth. They have gone by in a blur and been both the shortest and longest weeks of my life. I hope over the next few weeks to find more time to write and get down some of the thoughts I keep meaning to document. I'm great at drafting blog posts in my head while nursing the baby at 2am, just not so great at finding the time to get those posts written down.

I will kick things off with what I packed in our hospital bags and what we actually used.

No comments: