Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Weekly Pregnancy Update
How far along: 33 weeks
How big is baby: The Bump says Durian fruit, Babycenter and What to Expect say Pineapple (17.2-19in inches long and 4.2-4.9 pounds)
Total weight gain: Didn't weigh this week
Maternity clothes: Yes, but nothing new since I've only got 49 +/- days to go!
Sleep: A little less pain the past few days which has helped a bit, but still not sleeping well. Struggling with a bit of insomnia also.
Best moment of the week: Last week was wonderful! Too many best moments to pick just one. I loved my beautiful baby shower, my surprise work shower and our baby class.
Food cravings: Umm...I ate a bagel for breakfast yesterday and today if that tells you anything. Also fruit!
Food aversions: Nothing really at the moment, I'm still avoiding very spicy foods.
Symptoms: Pretty much the same ones I've been having. Feeling pretty big and bulky at the moment so I'm having a harder time putting my shoes on and just getting around day to day. Also starting to get some swelling in my fingers so my rings are getting a little tight. I hope I won't get to the point that I can't wear them though!
Movement: Little Isla is still a mover and shaker!
Gender: Girl, girl, girl
What I’m looking forward to: The second half of our baby class this Saturday. We'll be learning more about labor options, breastfeeding and postpartum care.
What I miss: Sleep and range of movement
Next appt: December 18, 2013



I can't believe how quickly things seem to be moving along! We have the nursery nearly completed and thanks to our wonderful friends and family who showered us with so many generous gifts we have a great stock of diapers to get us started, lots of adorable clothes, toys, swings and soft cuddly blankets. We have a lot of what we need which is great and a stress reliever. Next weekend we finish birth class and I'm starting to feel like we'll be as prepared as we can be when our little lady arrives. We're getting there!

No comments: