Wednesday, 13 November 2013

My 100th post!

Weekly Pregnancy Update
How far along: 29 weeks + 1 day
How big is baby: The Bump says acorn squash, Babycenter and What to Expect say butternut squash (15.2-17in inches long and 2.5-3.1 pounds)
Total weight gain: +13 lbs I think...
Maternity clothes: No new ones but I went through my closet and dug out anything that would work as maternity and put all the other clothes away.
Sleep: Not great, but mostly due to the cold I've come down with, not because of the pregnancy.
Best moment of the week: The hospital tour was wonderful and very informative. It was a great opportunity to learn a lot about what's going to happen and it was great for Neil to learn and see what will go on. I've been researching like crazy to learn all about labor and delivery, but Neil hasn't learned too much...yet! Our birth classes start December 7th :)
Food cravings: Since I've been sick the past few days I've been wanting soup, bagels and cream cheese and fresh fruit and veggies.
Food aversions: Nothing new, spicy food still.
Symptoms: Again nothing new to report. Still getting bigger and bigger by the day. Pelvic pain but it's not getting any worse and some days are a lot better.
Movement: On and off, all day (and night) long :)
Gender: A beautiful little girl
What I’m looking forward to: Our next check up and starting birth class (also, Thanksgiving hehe)
What I miss: Soda
Next appt: November 19, 2013

--

We went to IKEA right after our hospital tour (and before I became bedridden with an awful cold for two days) and picked up the dresser/changing table, a lamp, shelves and some other decorations for the nursery. Isla's crib arrives on Thursday and aside from the closet, the room is fully painted. We just need to order the wall decals, assemble the furniture and make a final decision on a chair and the nursery will be nearly done!! There is still some decorating and diy-ing to be done, but everything is coming together for our little girl's room which is so exciting!

No comments: