Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Whoops...forgot to post this last week

Weekly Pregnancy Update
How far along: 16 weeks - FOUR MONTHS!
How big is baby: All sources agree this week - Avocado, 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz.
Total weight gain:  +3 lbs
Maternity clothes: Still wearing some regular shirts, leggings and shorts with a belly band but mostly maternity clothes for work since they are more comfortable while I sit at my desk all day.
Sleep: Struggling to get comfortable so far this week. My back hurts and I'm thinking about buying a maternity pillow soon.
Best moment of the week: Easing off my morning sickness pills and so far it hasn't been too bad *knock on wood*
Food cravings: Lemonade
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: No new ones to report
Movement: Nothing yet, hopefully only a couple more weeks
Gender: Three more weeks until we know!
What I’m looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again at my next appointment :)
What I miss: Diet coke
Next appt:  August 19, 2013

No comments: