Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Weekly Pregnancy Update
How far along: 17 weeks
How big is baby: The Bump says onion, Baby Center and What to Expect say Turnip (approx. 5 inches from crown to rump and around 5 oz.)
Total weight gain:  +5 lbs (official weight gain measured at the doctor yesterday)
Maternity clothes: About 60% maternity clothes, 40% regular clothes...no new purchases
Sleep: Okay, getting up a ton for the bathroom in the night unfortunately
Best moment of the week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat at my appointment yesterday and also, I'm so happy to report that I have been off my morning sickness pills since Friday last week!! I haven't always felt great and I have been sick once in the morning most days, but I'm definitely doing better so fingers crossed it just keeps getting better!!
Food cravings: Fresh fruit, veggie sandwiches, lemonade and soda
Food aversions: Tofu
Symptoms: The usuals plus nasal congestion and at the moment, a headache
Movement: I *may* have just felt some movement!! I was sitting at my desk at work and did a big sneeze, afterward I felt a funny muscle twinge, bubbly type feeling (great description, I know haha) on the lower right side of my stomach/abdomen area. Not sure if it was just a muscle twitch but I can't say I've ever felt it before so who knows!
Gender: Down to two weeks until we know!
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling movement/being able to identify movement
What I miss: Diet soda
Next appt: September 3, 2013

No comments: