Monday, 21 December 2009

"Posh" hairdo

I treated myself to a spot of pampering earlier this afternoon and got my hair done. Snow was falling, Christmas carols were playing and I was sat in a massaging recliner getting a head massage - it was heaven.
A couple of weeks ago I had seen Victoria Beckham sporting this new hairstyle in a magazine

I really liked it and even though I've never had my hair that short/layered before, I really wanted to try it. I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but I think my stylist did a good job of recreating it. I'm no Posh but I did my best posing :)



I'm still getting used to the fact that I won't be able to rely on pulling my hair back on lazy mornings and I'm a little apprehensive about styling it myself for the first time but so far I'm loving the new look!

No comments: