Saturday, 19 September 2009

Wedding Photos

Hubby has had to work in the warehouse and cover some holiday time for another shop so we've been staying with his parents for a couple of days to avoid the commute. I had a lovely few days with my in-laws, going out for fish and chips and being spoiled with snacks and having meals cooked for me! I've also been busy gathering up all the documents I need for my Further Leave to Remain (FLR) visa. We're heading down to Liverpool tomorrow morning, staying the night in a cushy hotel and heading for the visa appointment bright and early Monday morning. Wish us luck!
I also thought I'd take this time to post a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding since I never did get around to fully recapping the big day.









{All photographs by our great photographer, Christopher Birkett of Birkett Photography}

11 comments:

Katie Walters said...

Absolutely stunning wedding photos!
You look lovely and very happy :)

mr. nichols said...

These pictures were incredible. Congrats on the big day. It was a hard to pick a favorite but I think I'm going with the one with you in the mirror. The light and shadows amazing.

Nikki said...

I saw your blog on 20somethings, and your title intrigued me! I am getting married a year from yesterday and we would like to move over to the UK for grad school.. awesome! Got any advice?

Kelly Denise said...

beautiful wedding pics


i found u on 20somethings

have a great one

Mrs Barker said...

Thank you so much everyone!!

- Nikki,
I've sent you a quick email about grad schools in the UK :)

Escapist said...

Oh very intense photography.

Are wedding always so beautiful and charming.


jolieess:-)

Holly said...

Beautiful wedding photographs!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting :)

Gina said...

The pictures are beautiful!

Found your blog on 20sb, btw =)

Amy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Looks like it was a beautiful day. :]

Paul said...

Found your blog on 20sb as well!! Looks like it's doing what it's supposed to. Great pictures. I got married to my wife a little over a year ago, so I remember the pressure of finding THE photographer. You did them justice!

Cocoplum said...

Stunning photos, and beautiful bride :)