Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Party Season

The upcoming holidays always bring with them a few fun and festive soirees, as well as beautiful dresses to wear to said shindigs. Personally, I'd love to wear either of these fab party dresses this festive season

{Both dresses are from Awear}
I love jewel tones for autumn and winter and I find that they work very well for my very, very fair skin.  I love the rich purple of the first dress and I have some violet suede Steve Madden heels that would look gorgeous with it. Now I just need to find the party :)

3 comments:

AngeliStarr said...

Im really loving the sapphire dress. I didnt even look at the purple one(I dont really like purple but I didnt even notice it till you mentioned it.)

*turns back the browser to look @ the sapphire dress*

Like you, Im really fairskinned and I love how the way jeweltoned dresses appear against my skin.

...Now to find a party...Hmm...

Kelly Denise said...

they are both very nice
hard to pick from

Skinny Dip said...

Both of those dresses are very pretty! I like the first one especially. I love the jewel tones as well.