Monday, 14 September 2009

MTV VMA's

We don't have MTV but I've managed to catch the highlights including
Kanye West stealing the mic during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech and declaring that Beyonce Knowles should have won...
and a very bizarre and bloody performance by Lady Gaga...
All I can say is - wow. If you need a pop culture fix, I encourage you to visit mtv.co.uk or mtv.com, where all the images are from and where you can also view the videos of Kanye's little outburst and Lady Gaga's rather OTT performance in all their glory.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

Awesome post! Everyone is crazy about what Kanye and Lil Mama did. Kanye was mean though, while what Lil Mama did was pretty funny.

Yet said...

Aw, I'm sorry you don't have MTV. I lived in Quebec a little while and there was on Pandora (maybe you know what that is) and I thought I might die. But I survived! And I watched Supernatural in french everyday.haha

Yet said...

ps...from "we love comments"