Friday, 14 August 2009

Sushi

I have been having serious sushi cravings lately. Being a quarter Japanese I've been raised on the stuff and got thoroughly spoiled living in Vancouver which, outside of Japan, has to be the sushi capital of the world. Honestly, they sell it on every corner and aside from the odd bad place, it is delicious. Unfortunately for me, our small town doesn't really do sushi. The only place I've been able to find any is Marks & Spencers and their selection is rather minimal. For lunch today I had their vegetarian selection (£2.50)It was better than nothing and did somewhat satisfy my craving, but it just wasn't the same. I've had YO! Sushi suggested to me but the closest ones are Manchester and Liverpool and I can't really justify making hubby drive two hours for me to get my fix.

No comments: