Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Sorry that I haven't finished my wedding blogs yet, I have been a busy little bee! I am keeping up with my housewife duties, preparing for my distance education exams and enjoying life with my new husband :)

This past weekend we had two wonderful days out. On Sunday we had a picnic at Sizergh Castle.
Followed by a drink at the sports bar so Neil could catch a bit of the cricket and a delish curry at Mumbai.

Yesterday we enjoyed a beautiful day in the sunshine browsing shops in Leeds! We had a lovely drive through the Yorkshire countryside and then spent the afternoon in Leeds. We nipped in for a look at the Superdry shop, pick up some passionfruit chocolate (YUM!) and a caramel choc for Neil at Hotel Chocolat. Neil showed me all the posh shops and then we stopped for a tasty noodle lunch at Wagamama. On our way home we played a couple of games of bowling :) and then relaxed at home in the evening.

For the rest of the week I am shut up in the house studying and writing, wish me luck on Friday!

No comments: