Friday, 21 August 2009

Beauty Product Cravings

Lately I have been having some serious beauty product cravings. My main enemies are NARS and MAC with their free shipping over £50 offer and gorgeous shimmery eyeshadows, candy coloured lipglosses and creamy lipsticks. You are evil temptresses! Luckily the nearest place to buy either NARS or MAC is Manchester, although I have been wanting to head down there to check out Chinatown and wouldn't mind popping into the Trafford Centre for a wee nosy round :) Partly because they also have a LUSH and I have been wanting this massage bar...

HeavanilliMassageBar

Imaged borrowed from Lush
It is vanilla, jasmine and tonka scented and sounds amaaaaazing! I would buy it online but because LUSH products are all about their scent, I always hesitate to buy without having smelled first.
Let me also say that LUSH massage bars are the bees knees! They last forever and (most) smell fantastic. Hubby loves having his head rubbed and we got hooked on these when they used to sell one called Sleepy Head which was scented with lavender and other soothing fragrances to ease one into dreamland. Sadly they discontinued it, but we've kept trying massage bars to find our new favourite and we've found quite a few!

However the only product we currently need is St Ives apricot scrub which shhh my hubby is now addicted to. He wanted something to exfoliate his face and so I brought this home and it worked so amazingly on his skin that he's hooked. This means I get to head to Boots later :) better leave my credit card at home!

2 comments:

My Passport to Style said...

Hi there, that massage bar looks delicous I must try it am a huge fan of Lush products!! Sxx

Mrs Barker said...

Oh you definitely should! They are wonderful x