Friday, 24 July 2009

WE'RE MARRIED!!


We did it! We are now husband and wife :)
I will recap the crazy week and big day in a few installments since cramming it all in one post will probably exhaust you.

The week before...
Julia, my maid of honor, arrived in Manchester from Sweden on Monday the 6th and my parents, brother and grandma arrived in London the same day. Needless to say, my stress levels went through the roof, haha. Trying to organize everyone and where they needed to be and what they needed to do frazzled my nerves. Although I should have just relaxed and enjoyed things a bit more, I was too wound up in the days before. We did manage to go out for some fun with Julia and took my family to Ambleside for lunch. It was great to see everyone and show them our house and around where we live. So all in all, although I was a stress case, the week with my family here before the wedding went pretty well.

In the next post, The Day Before! Until then, I'll leave you with another snap from our special day...

No comments: