Thursday, 2 July 2009

TEN DAYS!!

Only ten days to go until I'm a MRS!!

Tomorrow I'm heading further north with my in-laws-to-be to pick up the chocolates for the wedding as well as doing a bit of shopping. Things are coming together, but even as more and more falls into place my stress levels seem to be rising. I'm trying to relax and enjoy my last days as a bride, I know it'll all be over in a blur, but I'm also excited to move on to the next phase of our lives :)

Neil picked up his suit today and mentioned that he didn't have cufflinks for it and being the spaz that I am I accidentally blew it and gave away that I'd purchased him some. Even though I planned to have one of the bridesmaids deliver them to him on the wedding day, I caved and gave him his wedding present today. They are rhodium coated, brushed silver cufflinks with three small diamonds in each. I picked them for their classic sophistication, much like hubby to be :) I also have one other little present up my sleeve so he will get a small surprise on the big day :)

No comments: