Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Wedding Crazies!

I'm sorry that my blogging has been so erratic lately, we've been so busy getting everything ready for the wedding that I've been letting things slide. On Monday we splurged a bit and purchased our first wedding gift (thank you to the very kind family friends whose wedding gifts funded this purchase!) a sony A300 DSLR!

A sample photograph taken with our new baby :)
We are having a great time playing and learning and can't wait to take it on our honeymoon!!

Over the weekend we went out for a delish curry plus a couple of cheeky ones. Then we celebrated our fathers on Sunday and yesterday was my mom's 50th birthday! Happy birthday again Mom, love you :) No plans for the upcoming weekend yet, but it will no doubt be filled with running around and organizing wedding details. My fab maid of honor, Julia and my family will be arriving in England in only 12 days - I can't wait! AND only six days after that, a brand new Mr and Mrs will be introduced :D

I leave you with one more fun shot we took on our photo-walk...

No comments: