Monday, 4 May 2009

Where I've been...

Just a quick little update on where I've been lately...
After finishing my exams I said goodbye to all my friends, packed up all my stuff and moved back to Portland on Friday. Since then it's been a whirlwind of picking up my wedding dress :) buying shoes, accessories, my mom's MOB dress, calling again and again about the bridesmaids dresses, etc on top of finally submitting my fiance visa application. I have been working like a crazy woman to gather all the supporting documents and today I have to get a money order and passport photos done. Tomorrow I am getting my biometric data collected and then overnighting everything to the courier who will walk it in to the consulate. WISH US LUCK!!!!! I'm alternating the visa application prep with working on the wedding invitations. AND my two online courses began today. AAAAHHHH! I feel like my head is going to explode! Poor honey is stressed out also, moving into the "Midget House" all by himself and getting everything paid for :/
Hopefully if everything goes according to plan (again, keep your fingers crossed for us) I will be back with him in two weeks!!

No comments: