Thursday, 7 May 2009

ANXIETY!!

Oh my goodness, I have never been so anxious in my life!! I phoned the courier this morning to double check that everything went okay (it did) and we should have an answer either today or tomorrow hopefully. I'm praying we get an answer today because I don't think my poor nerves can handle a very long wait. I woke up just before six this morning with my heart racing and kept waking up the same way every hour until I finally gave up at 9:30.
Now I'm sipping some decaf coffee and planning on watching Grey Gardens (with Drew Barrymore) on my parents HBO. I have to be available on my contact phone numbers until 4pm in case the consulate needs to ask any questions so I'm basically killing time. I think I might work on the wedding invitations a little later, but I'm so edgy and jittery I don't know what to do with myself.
Alright, I'm through with my little venting session. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

No comments: