Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Nap dreams

I always have crazy dreams when I nap and today was no exception! I just woke up from a delicious nap where I dreamt that I took a taxi to doctors appointment because I had a huge, broken suitcase with me and was running late. While all that sounds crazy, the part that I really knew was a dream was when shortly after I'd taken the taxi I realized I'd forgotten to pay. I know that a taxi driver, would never, EVER forget to have someone pay, ergo crazy nap dream. If that whole dream story doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. Don't try and figure out my slightly deranged mind, just play along.

The nap was a nice capper to a great afternoon. This morning I woke up and the sun was shining. I took a shower, talked to my honey and then Julia and I went down to the G Sport to watch Liverpool v Arsenal (4-4) and have some lunch. I had a cold strongbow, a veggie burger and some really tasty yam fries. Afterward I got my rook piercing taken out for the wedding. (It's been on my to-do list for months!) Then I came home and took the aforementioned nap. What a day! Tonight there is a new episode of Fringe, oddly enough also about dreams (From TV Listings: Agent Dunham witnesses a suicide in her dreams as the event actually occurs at New York's Grand Central Station.) Tomorrow I'm having coffee with my old roommate and loving my days of sunshine and relaxation!

I'm really craving some more yam fries though!!

No comments: