Monday, 13 April 2009

Lets play catchup!

Classes have come and gone by now, just studying for and taking exams for the next 15 days and then it's back to Portland I go! The girls threw me an amazing bachelorette(US)/stagette(Canada)/hen party(UK) with just the right balance of sweetness and scandal. We all gathered for drinks and food at Alexa's house before a surprise private pole dance/lap dance class and then it was off to the pub for drinks and shenanigans. I've officially said goodbye to my single girl life and am happily preparing for my transition into married life in THREE MONTHS!! Today we hit the three month mark and wedding planning is beginning to kick into high gear.
Also, Neil and I are very close to signing the lease on an adorable flat in Kendal!! We are both so excited and are keeping our fingers crossed that everything works out when Neil goes in on Thursday to go over paperwork. I'm trying to stay levelheaded and not get too excited before we've put pen to paper, but I can't help it! I've been going through ikea catalogs and decorating "inspiration" collages and browsing home furnishings online nonstop...it's bad :)
I've got a lot more free time on my hands since classes finished and my last day of work on Wednesday. It was really sad to leave, I loved that job and all the people there. They were wonderful and had a delicious choc cake for me and sweet card that everyone had signed. I still have one last work lunch on the 18th but then that it. I'm just hoping I can find a great job like it in Kendal.

Well I hope I have caught you up on all the recent happenings and you can expect more frequent blog posts as I've got the time to write again.

2 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is very good

Busy Mama said...

What a fun blog - so fun to find you!

BTW - you have been surfed - visit my blog to learn how to claim your prize!