Tuesday, 14 April 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Because I'm sure you want to know...

1. My knees, ankles, and the middle finger on my right hand crack constantly. All I have to do is walk around or bend them.

2. I love making lists.

3. I can't remember the last time I read a book cover to cover. It makes me sad, but not enough to do anything about it.

4. My dream is to open my own restaurant/cafe within the next ten years.

5. I was a pathological liar from 12 to 14. I used to tell people I was from Australia and all kinds of things I thought made me more interesting. Luckily it was just a phase.

6. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac.

7. I drink a lot of coffee, but only decaf.

8. My second toe is longer than my big toe.

9. I have more cupcake related items than anyone you know.

10. I plan to walk down the aisle to a string quartet version of "Wild Horses" by the Rolling Stones on my wedding day - 12 July 2009.

11. I like to watch horror movies, but only by myself.

12. Is my lucky number and by pure coincidence with what the hotel had available, my wedding day.

13. My degree is in history, with my specialties being African-American history and Jewish history and diaspora theory as it applies to each.

14. I am addicted to reading trashy, gossipy articles on the Sun website.

15. I collect autographed CD jackets.

16. My perfect date would be sharing a good bottle of wine in a dark, smoky jazz bar.

17. I love anything passion fruit flavored.

18. I have sprained my left ankle three times so it now goes out on me at random times and makes me look like a total spaz. Thanks ankle, I appreciate it.

19. I wanted to get a tattoo for about seven or eight years but never did and now I'm glad.

20. I shook Jon Bon Jovi's hand five years ago.

21. I carry a picture of my fiance in my wallet.

22. I'm terrified of learning to drive on the left side and think I may take the bus for as long as I live in England.

23. I have lived in five different apartments over the past four years.

24. I once won an award for eating a giant, double banana split all by myself. It was called 'The Pigs Trough'.

25. I think that Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry could be the same person. They just look too much alike.

2 comments:

ribbons said...

I wish I was like you! You are so interesting. I think the zigzag bridge think is cool.

ribbons said...

I wish I was like you! You are so interesting. I think the zigzag bridge think is cool.