Wednesday, 11 March 2009

One More Week with Neil <3

Neil has been here one week already! He's only got one more week here and I can't believe how quick the time is passing! I've been a bit absent with my posting as we've been quite busy. Neil had a good flight to Vancouver and we had a couple nice days here before jetting off to Portland to see my parents and grandparents. On our first night there we had a really wonderful romantic dinner at Portland City Grill and a nice time catching up with my family. Unfortunately both of us have felt a bit under the weather the past few days so we've been taking it relatively easy. We tried the new Point Grey Browns restaurant on Monday and then Neil met up with his best man for drinks. Tomorrow we're hoping to go out downtown for some lunch and birthday shopping for the both of us :) AND Bahar and Ed arrive on Saturday and I can't wait!
Out for a Mexican dinner with my parents on Saturday night.

No comments: