Thursday, 26 February 2009

Worn Out

Today was a LONG day. Went to work in the morning, rushed home to change clothes then participated in a HKIN study where I had to balance on an unstable board (I definitely need to work on my leg muscles haha) rushed home again for a quick bite of lunch and a chat with Neil. Then hurried off to turn in a paper, ran to a midterm, ran to another midterm 10 minutes later, sat through a lecture, walked home in the snow (ugh) and now I'm studying for yet another midterm tomorrow morning at 8am followed by the second session of the study.

Maybe I'll get really lucky and we'll have a snow day tomorrow because right now I'm running on fumes.

I'd love a hug, a nice massage and a warm chocolate chip cookie with a glass of milk. That would be absolutely wonderful. Pretty please? hehe

No comments: