Friday, 27 February 2009

March is Right Around the Corner

I can't believe it'll be March in two days...wow...
It feels like just yesterday that Neil and I were ringing in the new year and now I'm down to my last two months in Vancouver before the big move. Lots to get through now with the fiancee visa and making arrangements for the journey back to England. Time is flying by and before too long I'll be a MRS as well! I'm excited for the wedding and I can't wait to marry the love of my life - I've never felt so sure of anything else. I am however anxious about all the other stuff we've got to do like being approved for my visa, getting me and all my stuff from Vancouver to England, completing the final course for my degree, finding a place for us to call home and getting all the little details for the wedding finalized. Phew! There is a lot on our plates for the next few months!

I also want to get back into running and try to start going to the gym on a regular basis. I probably should have started my pre-wedding fitness routine a while ago but since I don't have a gym in my new place I've been putting it off. I think I still have enough time, 135 days to be exact. My goal is to tone my arms and legs and strengthen my core and hopefully lose about 7 pounds in the process, although I'm less concerned about losing weight than just making sure nothing jiggles haha.

Enjoying a Brodie's Prime from the Hawkhead Brewery on a picnic in Ambleside last February. I can hardly believe that was already a year ago!
TGIF tomorrow!

No comments: