Wednesday, 25 February 2009

I want to go shopping!

I know it's materialistic but I really want to go shopping. I know I've got a lot of clothes so I don't need anything, but I want new tops and cardigans and flirty summer dresses and boots and I could go on and on. I don't shop for myself very often, but still feel guilty for even wanting to go shopping because I know I should be saving my money, not worrying about what's on my back but as shallow as it is clothes and looking good make me feel good and a little retail therapy is definitely a mood booster. Anyway I'll drop it now, I just needed to voice my desire to go shopping and maybe get it out of my system without spending any money (which I don't have anyway haha)


Neil will be here this time next week!! I can't believe he'll be here so soon! The man will be spoiled rotten with all the artisan beer, beef jerky, chocolate, marmite and more that I have collected for his visit! I hope he appreciates it :)

No comments: