Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Cryptozoology

I'm still on the subject of Nessy :) I love Cryptozoology Chupacabra, Nessy, you name it! I found a day tour to Loch Ness and the Highlands out of Edinburgh and it sounds like a lot of fun.

More fun than my morning today! I got up early, felt really crap but dragged myself to work anyway only to find out that my boss is sick and canceled. I had woke up early and walked all the way over there for nothing. Needless to say I was a wee bit cranky. On the plus side, I'm down to only ONE WEEK until Neil arrives!! I'm SO excited :) I just have to get through three midterms and two paper prospectuses...hooray

Lastly,
I know my birthday is still a month away but if anyone wants gifts ideas, I'd love a travel mug. I feel guilty every time I throw away a paper coffee cup and since I drink quite a bit of coffee, I've been feeling guilty a lot lately! I'd love to have a reusable mug so if you need an idea for my birthday this year, there you go!

No comments: