Saturday, 21 February 2009

Another day, another dollar

As I get to know the parents and children better, I enjoy my days at work more and more. We chat more and I get to hear their stories and become a small part of their lives. I love seeing the kids learning, playing and growing into little people. I'm excited to some day have my own and find out what they'll look like and who they'll become, but I think it'll be a while before we're ready for that day. I'm still trying to figure out my own life!

Neil will be arriving in 11 days and I could not be more excited! I've got this weekend, next weekend and a week of midterms, work and participating in research studies in between, but hopefully time will fly by! I can't wait to see him walk through the airport and into my arms :)


Until then I'm settling in for a Friday night of reading and revision. Yay.
I'll also be dreaming about this dress...